With our convenient patient portal, you can easily:
- Request and check in for an appointment
- Send documents securely
- Complete your paperwork for each appointment
- Message us
- Access your medical records
- New patients can request appointments using the new patient button above. Once our staff approves the appointment, you will receive an email with instructions to set up your patient portal.
- The intake paperwork is separate from the paperwork for each appointment. Please plan for 20-40 minutes for your intake paperwork.
- Once you check in for your appointment on the scheduled date, you will reach a page that asks for any updates in your information, and then asks questions specific to your visit. Please do your best to complete all of the questions during the check in process.
- Please access our telehealth platform using the button above after logging in to your patient portal, checking in, and completing your paperwork for each visit.
- Still having issues? Check the FAQ page below. If you cannot find the answer to your question, feel free to call or email us. We will respond as quickly as possible.